The TerraMia Foundation has been operating since 1997 for the promotion and enhancement of the territory.
His main objective is the realization of the “Village of Hope” an eco-friendly and social village and a shelter for widespread discomfort.
To do so, it has encouraged the creation of Associations affiliated to them, each with precise statutory objectives:
• the buying group “La Famiglia”, for the diffusion of critical consumption and quality;
• “Accademia del Lampascione” for the rediscovery and valorisation of typical products (among the founders of the Local Action Group "Daunia Rurale");
• “Club Avventura” for sports activities and excursions on foot and by bike on the territory;
• “Scacciapensieri” for recreational and recreational activities;
• “Ritrovo delle antiche mura” for socio-cultural activities.
He bought three hectares of land in C.da Radicosa in the countryside of S. Severo, at km 6.00 of the SS 272 for S. Marco in L. / S. Giovanni R.do, where he is building the Village of Hope
Born of the dreams of two Italian guys with a strong passion for traveling, the Urban Oasis Hostel is the first backpackers' experience in Lecce. Located in a “Liberty” building in a premium location in downtown Lecce, the Urban Oasis Hostel is 500m from the central station and within walking distance of most major attractions. We have 4 bed dorms and privare room all with private bathroom. Feel at home in our cozy chill-out lounge with TV and free wifi connection. A fully furnished common kitchen is available for all guests. Outside we have an amazing quiet 500mq courtyard with fifteen fruit trees, relaxing area with barbecue. We also provide laundry service, internet corner, luggage storage, indoor and outdoor bike parkingRead More