Casa del Movimento Lento is a shelter for travellers, a place to get together and share experiences along the Via Francigena. The owner is Alberto Conte, technical responsible and designer of Italian route of Via Francigena.
Surrounded by the quietness of our B&B, you can take a break and take back your time by cycling or walking across a beautiful yet unknown land.
Whether you're walking towards Rome or you just want to take a break from your frenetic city life, in our House you'll find a cozy and relaxed atmosphere and you will get to know special people, just like yourself.
Our House is a cultural centre devoted to slow travelling, decorated with many pictures and objects that contribute to create a homey atmosphere for travel lovers. Our guests can access a library with travel stories, photo books, guidebooks and maps. Our House also organises travel-related seminars and exclusive trips.
Guests can rent bikes, e-bikes and GPS devices with maps of the major nearby trails and they will also have maps of the surrounding area at their disposal.
Via Francigena credentials can be purchased at our House.
- Free Wi-Fi connection in the whole facility
- Stamps for Via Francigena credentials and Wi-Fi access also for pilgrims who are not staying at our House
- Bikes and e-bikes for rent
- Closed indoor parking lot for bikes
- Small garage with a pump and spare parts for bike fixing
- Bike wash
- 1,5 km away from the beach